Friday, August 5, 2011

Game of the Week (Plants Vs. Zombies)

One of my favorite PC game is Plant Vs. Zombies. A mob of zombies are trying to invade your home, and your only defense is an arsenal of zombie-zapping plants. The only way to defend your lawn is to think fast and plant faster to stop the zombies dead in their tracks.I highly recommend this game because it is a non stop fun. As the game reach high level gives me thrill and excitement.So you better check this out and don't miss to play this one.

If you grown your tree and give 100 fertilizer it will look like this one. This trees gives you some hints and tricks. Here are some of it:

trickedout: Alternate Lawn Mower appearance
future: Gives zombies futuristic shades
daisies: Zombies leave small daisies behind when killed
mustache: Zombies Now Have Mustaches

To defend from zombies to eat your brain you have to bring your A-game and do your best strategy. I post before my favorite strategy kindly check this out.It can withstand survival endless mode. My longest streak are 97 flags. And I haven't broken it for a long time. Hope that someday i could break my own record. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment