Thursday, August 18, 2011

No work today

Today is Quezon City day. So I don't have work today. Although I am assigned in Manila I don't have to go to office because our main office is located in Quezon City.


Republic Act No. 6741 declares August 19 as a special working holiday for the entire Philippines and a special non-working holiday in the provinces of Quezon and Aurora and in Quezon City to commemorate the birth anniversary of the former Philippine President Manuel L. Quezon.


Today is the start of a long weekend ahead. Meaning, I could spend more time with my family that is why I am very happy today.  :D

Happy Weekend Guys... :D

6 comments:

  1. he is so cute =) plating with the phone too hoho. my son only know that the phone is like a food haha

    some shots of my son during fishing day >.< http://pangazoumantadsugud.blogspot.com/2011/08/went-fishing-with-wife-and-caelan.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. super like!!!! walang tatalo sa quality time with the family... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. he even use the remote control like cellphone.
    - gareth's mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. kaya keponakan aku tuh,, :) gemesin

    http://barrynote.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete