Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Chicken Mechado

Back from a very long weekend. Back to reality and back to WORK. Done uploading picture for my chicken fritters that I cooked last weekend. I will share another dish that I also cooked last weekend, Chicken Mechado.

Ingredients:

1 kilo Chicken (Adobo cut)
1/4 kilo Gizzard / Balun balunan (optional)
4 pcs. Minced Red Onions (Depends on your taste, you can add more if you like)
1 tbsp. Minced Garlic
4 pcs. Small size Potatoes cut into chunks
1 pc. Carrot, sliced
1 pc. Meduim size Bell Pepper cut into strips
Tomato Sauce
Salt and Pepper
Cooking oil


Procedure:

1. Fry potatoes and carrot then set aside.
2. Saute garlic and onions then add chicken, add salt and pepper to taste. Simmer for 8 to 10 minutes until tender and cook.
3. Add potatoes and carrots then add tomato sauce.
4. Add bell pepper and cook for 2minutes. You can add salt and pepper depends on your taste.

Note: Add 2 tbsp. of vinegar and simmer for another 2 minutes so that your Mechado will not easily spoil.



 


11 comments:

  1. shocks! katatapos ko lang kumain pero nagugutom na ulit ako :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi there ! i left an award for you in my blog. feel free to pick it up whenever you get the chance :) here's the link:

    http://emoteradesexysoltera.blogspot.com/2011/09/got-another-award.html

    thanks again, and have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so hungry when reading articles recipes, btw.. nice post...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice Post,. please visit back in my blog
    in here http://bloggerfikriloged.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello! It’s fun to meet fellow bloggers. I’m following you now. You have interesting posts here. Please follow me back on these links if you have time. www.ronadelle.blogspot.com, www.ronareviews.blogspot.com, www.dellechen.blogspot.com. Thanks! I highly appreciate the favor. God bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. good recipe here. . .one of my favorites. i joined you here in my blog please add me here too http::/literasura.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG!!!!! Philipines are really good at cooking!!Love this recipe...where's the picture. Must be looking tasty ha! Thanks for visiting my blog... I've followed your site. Kindly join my site too... *hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. would love to try your recipe! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. seems you're a chicken lover. a lot of recipes posted here uses chicken meat :) and all of them looks delicious!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks delicious the chicken my friend
    Visit support
    Support me back
    Regads from Portugal

    ReplyDelete